Preparation time 15 min
- 2 jars of Pink Clams and its broth, 50 g of butter, saffron or curry
- 1 onion in square
- 1 square tomato
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 cups of white wine
- ½ kg of precooked potatoes
- 1 red bell pepper julienned
- 1 cup of cream, 50cc of olive oil
- 1 chili pepper
- 3 tablespoons of coriander and parsley.
Heat the butter, olive oil and saffron. Add the onion, paprika, garlic and tomato. Then add the white wine and the broth with the pre-cooked potatoes. Season with salt, pepper and coriander. Add the Pink Clams, the cream and chopped parsley.